Tuesday 24 May 2011

Reasons for Leaving Moscow: #1

Yes-it's been confirmed, Asshat is leaving the building.  

On 1st June, Asshat will complete his final day at the school, yet will reside in my apartment till his flight back to Asstralia sometime mid-June.  As much of a relief as this happens to be (although not much consolation really, since I'm likely to be leaving around the same time), he continues to baffle in his attempts to reach new and profound levels of Asshatary: (1) Door/Cupboard slamming and Breakfast Bowl Scraping have risen an astonishing combined 130% over the past week, with more forecast over the coming weeks and (2) his invitations extended towards fellow Asshats has proven to be a most unwelcome distraction-Asshat's friend recently left at 2.10am.  On a Sunday night/Monday morning.  I have to be up at 7am through the week.

Anyway.

I could, by all accounts, stay in Moscow since I'd be separated from him by the world's largest land-mass and an ocean, but if the school are incapable of hiring people with a modicum of sense, manners and an ability to close doors without slamming them (as is also the case with the Bitch-Troll...well, except the slamming doors part), then I have no faith that they won't fall into the same trap again next year.  

While this isn't really a reason for wanting to leave Moscow (after all, I had some miserable fucking flatmates when I lived in France and I had no great desire to leave as a result of their dishwater dullness), the sooner that the Autistic Asshat is on his way back to his family and out of my sights, the better.   
Asshat's grandfather, circa 1910-notice the contours of the buttocks and how they make him look like a royally distinguished Asshat.  This type of Asshat was way ahead of the curve in early 20th Century low society.
_________________________________________________________________


"You know what'd make me happy?"
"Another couple of balls, and an extra set of fingers?" 



-D.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that this one is from the epic film 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles'. Could it be John Candy films? Steve Martin Films? John Hughes films?

    ________________________________________________

    "You know, nothing grinds my gears worse than some chowderhead that doesn't know when to keep his big trap shut".

    ReplyDelete