Monday 23 May 2011

It's a good answer, but it's not right.

Pop-quiz, hot-shots: you may have noticed that at the end of each and every blog-posting, I 'sign out' with a quote-an idea that I've stolen liberally borrowed from Sir Bitchalot who, in turn, took inspiration from Penny Arcade who themselves acquired it from GodKnowsWhere.


Every quote from April (aside from April 2nd-that being a serious post and all),  had a common element/theme.  Without the use of Google, I challenge thee, dear reader, to guess the connection in the comments section.


If there's enough interest, I may consider actually doing this more often.  Winner buys me a beer when I come back from Moscow this summer .


Call me insecure about size till the cows come home, but I'll have the 5 litre one, thank you please.
_________________________________________________________________


"Ha-ha-ha-ha.  Imagine being a gypsy."


-D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment