Sunday 6 March 2011

The Many Faces of McGregor













I'm fairly sure I could convert this into a scale of some sort.  "The McGregor Scale of Pain" has a nice ring to it and would be particularly effective as a replacement of Wong-Baker FACES Pain Rating Scale as a visual representation of pain and suffering.   

Perhaps it could be shortened to "the McGregor" as a unit of measurement when students are discussing it during a science lesson in school.  Maybe, much later, doctors the world over would frequently discuss patients in "McGregor's":

Dr. Chad:  Did you attend to that young male car crash victim they brought in earlier, Dr. Jay?
Dr. Jay:  Yeah, poor kid-he was 8 and a half McGregor's by the time I saw him.  

I'm sure it would gain widespread recognition pretty quickly. 
_________________________________________________________________

"Now kiss me, bite me and do it all again..."

-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment