Saturday 19 March 2011

All in a day's work...

The pupil cum Beat Poet of "I like a potter" fame has deemed us worthy for a follow up of epic proportions.  In teaching the concept of using sequencing words in English, I allowed the class to design a poster featuring illustrations of a process; the pupils were allowed to choose their own or they could decide on several different ones that I provided for the class-e.g. food being made into a meal, a sheep's wool being used to make a sweater or an egg growing up into a chicken.  The pupil opted for the egg-chicken process with one vital difference:

Note: I tried to explain that "Finally" would come last in this process.  Seems the pupil knew better.


This kid is clearly going places.
_________________________________________________________________

"The Council can kiss my ass!"

-D.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment